Marston’s Telecoms’ Ethernet portfolio provides dedicated, uncontended internet access for your customers, ensuring fast, reliable and secure connectivity. With so many business applications migrating to the cloud, Ethernet connectivity is key to ensuring your customers’ businesses remain connected to their critical services.
OUR PORTFOLIO INCLUDES:
- FTTC Ethernet (Ethernet delivered over a single copper FTTC connection) – Prices from £130 per month
- EFM Ethernet (Ethernet delivered over multiple copper pairs for capacity and resilience) – Prices from £180 per month
- Fibre Ethernet (Ethernet delivered over fibre cables to the premises) – Prices from £350 per month
WHY CHOOSE ETHERNET FROM MARSTON’S TELECOMS?
- High capacity and flexible bandwidth options for Fibre Ethernet
- Great for connecting to the cloud
- Deliver high quality voice and data over one connection
- Managed Juniper router
- Great SLAs to give your customers assurance
- Combine with our Managed WAN & Security solution to provide a complete solution
WHY CHOOSE MARSTON’S TELECOMS?
As the telecoms company of Marston’s PLC, Marston’s Telecoms is a name you can trust.
Our strong ownership position allows us to offer flexible and bespoke customer solutions.
Originally developed for use in our own pubs, we’ve invested in creating technology that we’re proud to call our own.
We’re able to leverage our strong ownership position, providing competitively priced, leading-edge services to the channel.